The Milford Police urges members of the community to not fall victim to one of the newest scams. The scam targets individuals that drive at least 200 miles a week in their personal vehicles. The scam states that these individuals could get paid for allowing companies to advertise on their vehicles with “wrapping”. They send you a check and ask you to cash the check on your personal checking account and ask that you send them a portion of the money back supposedly to cover the cost for the “wrapping”. You later find out that the check is fraudulent and the bank takes the money from your personal account, causing some accounts to be overdrawn.
Follow MPD via Email
- Dover Man Charged Following A Pair Of Investigations October 16, 2018
- **Update** MPD Looking For Public Assistance With Motor Vehicle Collision Investigation October 15, 2018
- Milford Community Parade Returns Wednesday And We Urge Motorist To Be Aware Of Altered Traffic And Parking Patterns October 13, 2018
- Milford Police Investigating Shot Fired Into Residence On Airport Road October 8, 2018
- Milford Police Again Going Pink In October October 3, 2018
Follow MPD on TwitterMy Tweets