On January 24th, 2016, Milford received a substantial snowfall with about 7.5 inches of accumulation. This was a very wet, heavy snow. While on patrol in the Hearthstone Manor development, Officers Brandon E. Dodd and Miles J. Kosiorowski observed a senior resident shoveling snow from her driveway and fearing for her safety, the officers made contact with her. She informed them that she had to remove the snow from her driveway due to a medical appointment the next day. The officers immediately made the decision to go above and beyond the call of duty and shoveled out the driveway for her. The resident was so appreciative that she sent a card to Chief Kenneth L. Brown letting him know what had happened. Chief Brown and The Honorable Bryan Shupe, Mayor of Milford, recognized the officer’s actions at the City Council Meeting on February 8th with a Certificate of Appreciation. Pictured are from left to right, Chief Kenneth L. Brown, Patrolman Brandon E. Dodd, Patrolman First Class Miles J. Kosiorowski, and Mayor Bryan Shupe.
Follow MPD via Email
- **UPDATE Suspect Arrested** Milford Police Currently Investigating Serious Assault April 23, 2019
- Milford Police Currently Investigating Serious Assault April 17, 2019
- Milford Police Seek Public’s Assistance With Identifying Theft Suspect April 15, 2019
- Milford Police Taking Back Unwanted Prescription Drugs April 27th April 12, 2019
- US Marshals Fugitive Task Force and MPD Drug Unit Apprehend Wanted Man April 12, 2019
Follow MPD on TwitterMy Tweets