On January 24th, 2016, Milford received a substantial snowfall with about 7.5 inches of accumulation. This was a very wet, heavy snow. While on patrol in the Hearthstone Manor development, Officers Brandon E. Dodd and Miles J. Kosiorowski observed a senior resident shoveling snow from her driveway and fearing for her safety, the officers made contact with her. She informed them that she had to remove the snow from her driveway due to a medical appointment the next day. The officers immediately made the decision to go above and beyond the call of duty and shoveled out the driveway for her. The resident was so appreciative that she sent a card to Chief Kenneth L. Brown letting him know what had happened. Chief Brown and The Honorable Bryan Shupe, Mayor of Milford, recognized the officer’s actions at the City Council Meeting on February 8th with a Certificate of Appreciation. Pictured are from left to right, Chief Kenneth L. Brown, Patrolman Brandon E. Dodd, Patrolman First Class Miles J. Kosiorowski, and Mayor Bryan Shupe.
Follow MPD via Email
- Milford Police Online Application Portal Is Temporarily Unavailable July 16, 2021
- Milford Police Investigating Shooting In Area of East Street and Northeast 4th Street July 16, 2021
- Milford Police Investigating Walmart Bomb Threat June 4, 2021
- Month Long Drug Investigation Results In Multiple Arrests May 21, 2021
- Milford Police Investigating Shooting On Truitt Avenue May 17, 2021
Follow MPD on TwitterMy Tweets