Milford Police Department is asking motorists to use extra caution today as drain grates struggle to keep up with the amount of rainfall occurring. This is causing some minor street flooding along the edges of some streets and can lead to a condition known as hydroplaning. Hydroplaning occurs when a vehicle’s tire can no longer channel water out of its path and rides up on top of the water, thus removing the ability to steer or brake. The condition can lead to traffic crashes. Please slow down and watch for standing water for the safety of everyone using the roadways today.
Follow MPD via Email
- Milford Police Ask For Assistance With Identifying Burglary Suspect August 17, 2018
- Milford Police Department Requests Public’s Assistance August 17, 2018
- Milford Police Urge Motorists To Prepare For Milford School District Students Return August 15, 2018
- Houston Man Arrested On Extortion Charges August 9, 2018
- Physical Altercation Results In Multiple Charges For Milford Man August 8, 2018
Follow MPD on TwitterMy Tweets