Milford Police Department is asking motorists to use extra caution today as drain grates struggle to keep up with the amount of rainfall occurring. This is causing some minor street flooding along the edges of some streets and can lead to a condition known as hydroplaning. Hydroplaning occurs when a vehicle’s tire can no longer channel water out of its path and rides up on top of the water, thus removing the ability to steer or brake. The condition can lead to traffic crashes. Please slow down and watch for standing water for the safety of everyone using the roadways today.
Follow MPD via Email
- Milford Police Thank Our Veterans This Veterans Day November 11, 2018
- Georgetown Man Arrested For Burglary November 9, 2018
- Apply Now for a Part-Time Dispatcher Position November 9, 2018
- Milford Man Arrested for Assault November 9, 2018
- Cancellation Of Gold Alert For Missing Milford Man November 9, 2018
Follow MPD on TwitterMy Tweets