Milford Police Department is asking motorists to use extra caution today as drain grates struggle to keep up with the amount of rainfall occurring. This is causing some minor street flooding along the edges of some streets and can lead to a condition known as hydroplaning. Hydroplaning occurs when a vehicle’s tire can no longer channel water out of its path and rides up on top of the water, thus removing the ability to steer or brake. The condition can lead to traffic crashes. Please slow down and watch for standing water for the safety of everyone using the roadways today.
Follow MPD via Email
- Milford Police Investigating Shooting On Truitt Avenue May 17, 2021
- **UPDATE: Gold Alert Cancelled** Gold Alert Issued for Missing Milford Juvenile April 28, 2021
- Gold Alert Issued For Missing Milford Juvenile April 28, 2021
- Milford Police Investigating Overnight Shooting At Brightway Commons March 31, 2021
- MPD Investigating Criminal Mischief Incident At Milford Little League Park March 31, 2021
Follow MPD on TwitterMy Tweets