Milford Police Department is asking motorists to use extra caution today as drain grates struggle to keep up with the amount of rainfall occurring. This is causing some minor street flooding along the edges of some streets and can lead to a condition known as hydroplaning. Hydroplaning occurs when a vehicle’s tire can no longer channel water out of its path and rides up on top of the water, thus removing the ability to steer or brake. The condition can lead to traffic crashes. Please slow down and watch for standing water for the safety of everyone using the roadways today.
- **Final Arrest Made** Vehicle Pursuit Leads To Three Being Charged With One Still Sought May 24, 2018
- Assault Investigations Lead To Multiple Charges For Milford Man May 18, 2018
- Assault Investigation Leads To Arrest Of Pair May 17, 2018
- Lincoln Man Charged In Connection With April Shoplifting Investigation May 16, 2018
- Milford Police Requests Public’s Assistance With Identifying Fraud Suspect May 15, 2018
Follow MPD on TwitterMy Tweets