Milford Police Department is asking motorists to use extra caution today as drain grates struggle to keep up with the amount of rainfall occurring. This is causing some minor street flooding along the edges of some streets and can lead to a condition known as hydroplaning. Hydroplaning occurs when a vehicle’s tire can no longer channel water out of its path and rides up on top of the water, thus removing the ability to steer or brake. The condition can lead to traffic crashes. Please slow down and watch for standing water for the safety of everyone using the roadways today.
Follow MPD via Email
- Stalking Investigation Results In Arrest Of Felton Man May 10, 2019
- Milford Police Department Accepting Applications For Communications Staff May 3, 2019
- MPD Have Pair Recognized By FBI Law Enforcement Executive Development Association May 2, 2019
- Milford Police Seek Public’s Assistance With Identifying A Shoplifting Suspect April 29, 2019
- **UPDATE Suspect Arrested** Milford Police Currently Investigating Serious Assault April 23, 2019
Follow MPD on TwitterMy Tweets