Milford Police Department is asking motorists to use extra caution today as drain grates struggle to keep up with the amount of rainfall occurring. This is causing some minor street flooding along the edges of some streets and can lead to a condition known as hydroplaning. Hydroplaning occurs when a vehicle’s tire can no longer channel water out of its path and rides up on top of the water, thus removing the ability to steer or brake. The condition can lead to traffic crashes. Please slow down and watch for standing water for the safety of everyone using the roadways today.
Follow MPD via Email
- Altercation Leads To Multiple Charges For Milford Man February 20, 2019
- Magnolia Man Charged With 5th Offense DUI February 12, 2019
- December Incident Results In Multiple Charges For Smyrna Man February 8, 2019
- Milford Police Department Requests Public’s Assistance With Identifying Theft Suspect January 29, 2019
- Chief Kenneth Brown Recognizes Several Members of the Milford Police Department January 29, 2019
Follow MPD on TwitterMy Tweets