Milford Police Department is asking motorists to use extra caution today as drain grates struggle to keep up with the amount of rainfall occurring. This is causing some minor street flooding along the edges of some streets and can lead to a condition known as hydroplaning. Hydroplaning occurs when a vehicle’s tire can no longer channel water out of its path and rides up on top of the water, thus removing the ability to steer or brake. The condition can lead to traffic crashes. Please slow down and watch for standing water for the safety of everyone using the roadways today.
Follow MPD via Email
- Frankford Man Charged With 6th Offense DUI July 16, 2019
- Investigation Into Suspicious Vehicle Leads To Drugs and Firearm Being Seized July 12, 2019
- Cancellation Of Gold Alert For Missing Milford Man July 9, 2019
- Gold Alert Issued For Missing Milford Man July 8, 2019
- Detectives Currently Investigating An Armed Robbery June 27, 2019
Follow MPD on TwitterMy Tweets