Milford Police Department is asking motorists to use extra caution today as drain grates struggle to keep up with the amount of rainfall occurring. This is causing some minor street flooding along the edges of some streets and can lead to a condition known as hydroplaning. Hydroplaning occurs when a vehicle’s tire can no longer channel water out of its path and rides up on top of the water, thus removing the ability to steer or brake. The condition can lead to traffic crashes. Please slow down and watch for standing water for the safety of everyone using the roadways today.
Follow MPD via Email
- Milford Police Investigating Shooting On North Street February 19, 2021
- Milford Police Seeking Information Or Witnesses In Reference To An Incident That Occurred At The Milford Plaza February 9, 2021
- Milford Police Investigating Saturday Morning Shooting February 1, 2021
- **UPDATE** Gold Alert Issued For Missing Milford Man November 13, 2020
- Gold Alert Issued For Missing Milford Man November 12, 2020
Follow MPD on TwitterMy Tweets