How do I report a crime?

How do I report a crime?

To report a crime, we must first determine in what jurisdiction the crime was committed. If you do not know what jurisdiction you are in, you can call the Milford Police Department at (302) 422-8081. You can also call the department to report a crime in Milford’s jurisdiction, or come to the department office at:
400 N.E. Front St.
Milford, DE 19963

The Milford Police Department will not launch a criminal investigation by e-mail or social media messaging.  You must contact us by phone or come into our police department.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s